Saturday, January 14, 2006

Almost Home!

Saturday night, Jan. 14, 2006

Well, I'm back...at least long enough to write this down before heading off to yet another task at hand. Good news!!! S.'s Company (the 64th MP CO of Fort Hood, Texas) is coming home! The dates have already changed from the 24th...to a window of arrival of Jan. 26-29. L. and I will be going REGARDLESS of when S. gets back on U.S. soil!

This has been such an incredibly LONG year for me. LIke I told a friend, I feel like I've aged during this time that S. has been deployed to Iraq. I know my spirit has aged, which certainly must have an outward appearance...right? Good grief...I know it has!
Who am I even kidding?

Keep S., J., and all of our young men and women serving in the U.S. Military in your prayers. It's easy to criticize our President and the government, but God calls us to pray for them, and that we must do!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home